SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nope i bought the rims white. i got my trim painted separately. if you look closely the color of the trim doesn't quite match the white of my car.ARGH, but it was a very cheap paint job around 380 bux. they installed my spoiler and painted that too. so can't really complain. other places were quoting me near 700-800 for spoiler installation and paint all the moldings and spoiler. if i ever save up more money i'll probably get new paint job.

quote:

Originally posted by Spearzy:

moohaha!
You've been targeted for termination!

j/k. Nice car. Those rims look great, did you paint those with the trim peices? That would be a great idea for a future project on my 850 (so many grey plastic peices).

Let ya get back to sleep!

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
custom made at an audio shop, i don't think volvo will have them. most audio shops can make u one.

quote:

Originally posted by norton37:
Where did you get the bin that goes under your panasonic head unit? I asked at the volvo dealer here in Germany and all they could come up with was a single-din cover plate, not the compartment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.