SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i notice when I'm looking at the front of my car, the hood and the front bumper do not seem to line up just right on the right side. Judge for yourself but do you think there's a fix for this?

·
2,521 Posts
I recon you got your bumper on sideways mate. Check the clips ontop of the bumpa. Nice R btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
First check all the little push clips that hold the top of the grill fascia to the rad support. They are known to break.

Beautiful R!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
replaced all 6 clips already, and there's no play with the top of the bumper. I recall seeing this problem with another R on here before. Thanks for the compliments though!

·
Registered
8,055 Posts
Perhaps your R has run into something before and needs a bit of tweaking? Its not just about the top of the bumper, might also want to check where it bolts to the bumper bar to see if it can be loosened and tweaked there as well.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Perhaps your R has run into something before and needs a bit of tweaking? Its not just about the top of the bumper, might also want to check where it bolts to the bumper bar to see if it can be loosened and tweaked there as well.
I'll admit I did a little bit of spannering on it before and left a socket wrench on the little black tray area when i shut the hood, do you think that's what could have bent it out of place?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts