SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a deal worked out on a 2006 S60R Titanium grey/nordcap interior, graphite pegs with sport package. It is fully loaded with navi.
It stickers at over $48,000. It is in Maryland.
I worked a deal for a 3 year lease with $1,000 down/payments less than $500 monthly.
They are taking more than $8000 off sticker price for this deal.

He wants to move the car. If I wasn't so sold on the sonic blue, I would be all over it.

Heck of a deal! http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
601 Posts
Re: Hey guys...I have a great deal worked out on a car for someone else. (Eric_H)

IMHO if it were me and I was debating about the lease over color, I would spring for the lease on the Ti. That's a decent deal.

The sonic blue is nice, but scratches show worse than black and the paint is very difficult to keep clean.

Don't get me wrong, I the sonic blue, but I wouldn't buy it, unless it I didn't need it as a daily driver.

·
Registered
21,025 Posts
Re: Hey guys...I have a great deal worked out on a car for someone else. (UNO_RACING)

Quote, originally posted by UNO_RACING »
The sonic blue is nice, but scratches show worse than black and the paint is very difficult to keep clean.

It's a lease that he has little intention of buying out at the end based on his previous statements. Why should he care about scratches if that's what he ordered and wants?

Besides, the sport package would be a big "no no" unless you like spoiler scraping.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, to each their own.
I must say, I have never seen an R that I did not like.
But the titanium grey with graphite wheels and nordcap interior has quite a look.
I am going to drive down to look at it over the weekend.
But, I believe it is going to be a very, very dark car.

I was kinda thinking of getting it (at one time) and then asking if anyone in here wanted to trade their brights for my graphs.

But, like you said magoon, this is a lease...and my LS is loaded to the hilt with options.
But, after a couple of months' time I was more into the appearance of the car than the voice command/touchscreen navi system or air conditioned seats.

All I am really saying though, is that if someone is looking for a new R and would like this color combo...I think this is a great deal I worked out. I kinda hate to see it go to waste. lol

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Hey guys...I have a great deal worked out on a car for someone else. (MagoonR)

Quote, originally posted by MagoonR »

Besides, the sport package would be a big "no no" unless you like spoiler scraping.
I like the looks of the sport package...for something different.
But feel it is a bit too rice for the R. Oh poop.....<running and ducking>!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Hey guys...I have a great deal worked out on a car for someone else. (Eric_H)

Quote, originally posted by Eric_H »

What????? Who substituted poop? My 4 year old says POOP!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Re: Hey guys...I have a great deal worked out on a car for someone else. (MagoonR)

Quote, originally posted by MagoonR »

It's a lease that he has little intention of buying out at the end based on his previous statements. Why should he care about scratches if that's what he ordered and wants?

I guess you're right, provided that the same deal can be worked on a Sonic Blue. I would imagine that dealers are charging a premium for the color becasue of the limited availability. I just don't know what kind of deals can be had on the Sonic Blue.

Most importantally, I think everyone should go with the car he/she wants, if cost isn't an issue.

·
Registered
21,025 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Eric_H »

In certain colors.....it looks good. From an everyday driving standpoint, I'll take the extra ground clearance of the "non sport"......thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.