1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
You should be more specific as to what is OEM and what is aftermarket ;)

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, i said its all my stock parts, so its all OEM except for the last 3

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Ah, sorry it's in the title. my bad. If anything I help "bump" up this thread :p

I'd be curious to see if you can sale any of this. I got the same stuff in my garage and never thought it could be worth something to anybody...

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Are the springs Comfort, Dynamic or Sport? I assume they are for FWD?
Thanks
Stan

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah, sorry it's in the title. my bad. If anything I help "bump" up this thread :p

I'd be curious to see if you can sale any of this. I got the same stuff in my garage and never thought it could be worth something to anybody...
haha Thanks TG, well you never know some people like to keep their ride stock and or are here to find parts for someome elses car they are fixing. i just threw them up for that reason and i need the extra cash right now.

Are the springs Comfort, Dynamic or Sport? I assume they are for FWD?
Thanks
Stan
Hey stan,

they are off my AWD R-design so they are Sport

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Hmmm.. I guess they wouldn't be right for a FWD then?
Stan

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmmm.. I guess they wouldn't be right for a FWD then?
Stan
to be honest i dont know the difference between the FWD and AWD sets of coils and why they wont work. i just know that every where you look to buy coils, there are 2 different part numbers for awd and fwd. so im gonna say no.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
With out measurements it's hard to say, but shooting from the hip I would guess spring rates for the added weight and components of the haldex unit. Ever notice how much deeper the few trunk is.

With how low I am vs how low an awd is with the same drop and the extra trunk space it's pretty nice being fwd lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts