SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the navigation system, the screen indicates I can "send destinations from here.com".

Could someone please explain how to do this? It is anything but obvious to me. I have created a here.com account, added a few destinations to it, but have yet to figure out how to send them to the car (2015.5 S60).

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely, Eric

·
Registered
40 Posts
In the navigation system, the screen indicates I can "send destinations from here.com".

Could someone please explain how to do this? It is anything but obvious to me. I have created a here.com account, added a few destinations to it, but have yet to figure out how to send them to the car (2015.5 S60).
In here.com, find your destination, then hit the Share just below it (to the right of Get directions and Collect). Then click the car icon with an arrow on it, choose Volvo in the menu, and your Car ID. I've found that using your car VIN works the best for the car ID.

Then, go to the Send To Car application on your Volvo and all destinations should show up there within a few minutes. This is one gripe I have - the Send to Car feature should be within the Navigation menus, but instead you have to launch the application.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much for that well detailed information. So easy, when you know how. :facepalm:

Wife has the car today, but I sent the car a destination for her to discover. :)

Warm regards, Eric

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thanks to both of you; Eric for asking the question, and Antibus for the great answer. I tried this yesterday and it worked like a charm!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts