SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help with Viva

I've ordered some things from Viva Performance, and I've been trying to get in touch with them for the past few days. Does anyone know how to get in touch with them? I tried email and pm, and that didnt work.<br>Thanks<p>Edit:<br>Got in touch with them, and everything is solved, just jumped the gun a lil too early.<br><BR><BR>
<i>Modified by Wish2k at 1:51 PM 8-29-2006</i>

·
Registered
908 Posts
Re: Help (Wish2k)

I've exchanted numerous emails and IMs with George over the past two days....no problem getting a hold of him.

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
Re: Help (Wish2k)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Wish2k</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I've ordered some things from Viva Performance, and I've been trying to get in touch with them for the past few days. Does anyone know how to get in touch with them? I tried email and pm, and that didnt work.<br>Thanks<br></TD></TR></TABLE><p>It might help to use a more descriptive title - perhaps even mentioning that you're trying to contact someone from Viva performance - they might see your post and realise there's an issue...<p>UKMatt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts