SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I was wondering if I could get some help from the fitment masters/experts/amateurs.
I'm trying to buy the set tomorrow so I can have it installed on my S60R before the big Volvo meet in Ft Myers, FL on the 3rd.
Anyway, I'm looking at the TSW Nurburgring in 19x8.5 +32, and I will be putting 255/35/19's on them.
The company will drill these to 5x108, as they are not made in that pattern from factory and hopefully be able to bore the hub to 65.1 spec.
My car is a 2006 S60R on stock suspension... but I will be adding a set of aftermarket springs, and probably not going lower than 1.2in drop all around. I want to make sure the tires will still fit after the drop :)
So my question is, will it fit?
Should I see if I can get it in +45?
I don't care about being super flush, just as long as it doesn't poke out of the fender much and the tires don't come into contact with it.
I'm also considering going 19x9 +32 with 265/30/19's instead... but I'm not sure if that will work up front (turning radius).
Please let me know what you suggest! Thanks!
-Kris

·
Registered
974 Posts
Im not quite sure that the 265's will fit but Im guessing the 255/35/19's might fit. Im looking to go with the Nurburgrings in the spring so definitely post pics so I can see how it looks! Good Luck!

·
Registered
974 Posts
very nice! I want to get the matte black but im having a hard time finding some one to drill them and bore them to the right specs

·
Registered
974 Posts
Thats not terrible... But im in colorado so I dont know how much that will change things

·
Registered
57 Posts
The problem I'd be worried about is clearing the struts with that low of offset and that wide of wheel. I can tell you after test fitting mine (18x9 +30 with 20mm adapters/spacers) that my wheels just barely clear the front struts...like absurdly close.

With those measurements, with the adapters the lip pokes about 1/2" past the fender well, which requires the fenders to be rolled and pulled to ensure clearance of the tire (which must also be stretched to ensure clearance)

If you can, get in contact with a mechanic you trust (preferably one who knows fitment - mine builds his own drift cars) to do measurements for you to ensure you buy the right size.

I know this post is a bit old, as well - but I figured I'd throw in my .02 - also it was easier to get wheel adapters that switched my bolt pattern to a more popular 5x114.3 than Volvo/Jaguar/Ferrari's 5x108 (may even be cheaper than redrilling, adapters were $285 shipped, hub & wheel-centric, with all the hardware included from Motorsport Tech)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts