SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
04 Volvo S60 R m66 oe body kit. IPD Downpipe, Catback, HD TCV, Boost Gauge, HD End Links, Poly Sub
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My laptop keyboard stopped working I can't access the EWD. Can someone tell me what this goes to on the 07 s60R m66 it showing 13 volts and my active chassis is getting no power to the SUM. Also breaks worked fine replaced radiator condenser and inner cooler all of a sudythis stupid snow symbol that doesn't resist on the 04 popped on now it's in some kinda snow mode so I have to step extremly hard on the breaks. First is of plug second of stupid snow thingy
Automotive tire Light Motor vehicle Black Automotive wheel system

this is drivers side next to air intake under weird plastic cover
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Automotive exterior Automotive tire

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Tire Bumper

I'm hoping this is my issue I ran atoner and it tracks threw the suspension and only pics up under rear wheel wells
Here's my breaking issue light, don't know where this sensor is or how to get this to quit…
Automotive lighting Amber Triangle Font Gas

I also can't use vida cuz no keyboard even though it's a touch screen the touch won't work in a vm go figure

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
My laptop keyboard stopped working I can't access the EWD. Can someone tell me what this goes to on the 07 s60R m66 it showing 13 volts and my active chassis is getting no power to the SUM. Also breaks worked fine replaced radiator condenser and inner cooler all of a sudythis stupid snow symbol that doesn't resist on the 04 popped on now it's in some kinda snow mode so I have to step extremly hard on the breaks. First is of plug second of stupid snow thingy
View attachment 134769
this is drivers side next to air intake under weird plastic cover View attachment 134770
View attachment 134771
I'm hoping this is my issue I ran atoner and it tracks threw the suspension and only pics up under rear wheel wells
Here's my breaking issue light, don't know where this sensor is or how to get this to quit…
View attachment 134772
I also can't use vida cuz no keyboard even though it's a touch screen the touch won't work in a vm go figure
You don't have a usb keyboard laying around?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
892 Posts
That "snow symbol" is the ABS warning light. That's the Anti-lock Brake System.

·
Registered
259 Posts
View attachment 134769
this is drivers side next to air intake under weird plastic cover View attachment 134770
View attachment 134771
View attachment 134772
This is the connector for the Auxiliary Light harness, so you can run external lights that come one with the high beams, ignore it and continue on. Pretty neat that Volvo implemented it into the cars from factory, I made use of it.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
04 Volvo S60 R m66 oe body kit. IPD Downpipe, Catback, HD TCV, Boost Gauge, HD End Links, Poly Sub
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is the connector for the Auxiliary Light harness, so you can run external lights that come one with the high beams, ignore it and continue on. Pretty neat that Volvo implemented it into the cars from factory, I made use of it.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Ok that's dope !! Learn something new everyday

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That "snow symbol" is the ABS warning light. That's the Anti-lock Brake System.
How does that make any sense when there is literally an abs light right next to it. Ok thank you I'll start with the pump I suppose maybe it's not building pressure

·
Registered
892 Posts
Maybe it's the traction control warning? I'd check the owner's manual to verify but I drove the Jeep to work today.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The hard breaking is because of that symbol it puts the breaking like this due to icy conditions so you don’t slam on the breaks, it got tripped due to a bad speed sensor drivers side after I removed the bumper. Guess I bumped it to hard or something breaks fixed thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts