SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so the midir i was about to buy got sold right under me. Guys keep your eyes open for 18" midir or Atreus rims, good ones not some that have been beat to death lol.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Did you try eBay? Also it's a long shot but check Craigslist, found mine on there brand new with tires for only 400$ the whole set!

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
That's crazy, the Midir are worth way more than $400, guy must have not known what he had or they are knock offs lol.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
If Your just about Looks then keep looking for those , but If You have some Sportiness Deep in Your Soul .

With a Light 2.4i - I keep everything super light , suspension , wheels , brakes , exhaust over a period of time You could Knock 50 more pounds off .
Put some Trick A$$ - Alignment Spec's - and out handle 76% of the Cars on the road .

·
Registered
8,379 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,145 Posts
oh, I remember when that c70 commercial first aired. Funny.

and Nick, I'm subscribed to multiple forums' wheels classifieds. So I'll keep you updated on anything I see.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
There's a set of midirs on sale at c30world. He uses it as a winter set though...

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk while on the toilet.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
That's crazy, the Midir are worth way more than $400, guy must have not known what he had or they are knock offs lol.
Nope just a guy with to much money. He had a C30R for about 3 months and he put on some BBS rims on there, well he sold the car and forgot about the Midir's in his garage.ho tried selling them on c30 would for 1100$ but didn't wanna go threw the trouble of shipping so he posted an ad on CL asking 1000$ OBO. So I called and asked what's the lowest you'll take, he said well how much you got? And I knew I was in lol. I said I have 400$ cash right now and I can get on the Base you live on (KAFB) and pick them up. He said well I'll pass it's not enough.... Next days he calls and ask if I can do 600$. Said nope all I have is 400$ he said well ok I guess I can do 400$.

Now here's the reall eat part. The car came with some chrome 19" boss rims on it I didn't like. I found a guy with an S60 in Santa Fe you bought them for 500$ rims + tires. So I basically got a free set of midir's and had them mounted and balanced for free. Moral of the story is luck lol.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Nope just a guy with to much money. He had a C30R for about 3 months and he put on some BBS rims on there, well he sold the car and forgot about the Midir's in his garage.ho tried selling them on c30 would for 1100$ but didn't wanna go threw the trouble of shipping so he posted an ad on CL asking 1000$ OBO. So I called and asked what's the lowest you'll take, he said well how much you got? And I knew I was in lol. I said I have 400$ cash right now and I can get on the Base you live on (KAFB) and pick them up. He said well I'll pass it's not enough.... Next days he calls and ask if I can do 600$. Said nope all I have is 400$ he said well ok I guess I can do 400$.

Now here's the reall eat part. The car came with some chrome 19" boss rims on it I didn't like. I found a guy with an S60 in Santa Fe you bought them for 500$ rims + tires. So I basically got a free set of midir's and had them mounted and balanced for free. Moral of the story is luck lol.
lucky bastard...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts