SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Center bore is way off so you would need adapter rings. Probably at least 5mm will be needed but it's really a crap shoot if you can't test fit in person.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Bolt pattern isn't correct either. With that offset you should be fine, but you never know.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys I'll have my caR back from the shop next week, I'll probably end up buying them and posting pictures.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
The bolt pattern is wrong. They don't seem to list any version of that wheel that would fit the 5x108 bolt pattern. Also, don't let yourself be fooled by the amount of concavity shown in the pictures on that site. There is no way an 18x7.5 et 35 wheel will have that much concavity.

If you like that style of wheel, I would look at Axis XMX and Bremmer Kraft BR09s, all of which are available in 5x108 and can probably be fitted on the R with 10mm spacers. Both wheels are available through Tire Rack, but they are only listed for the non-R S60 and V70, because they won't fit without spacers.

Axis XMX: tire rack link

Bremmer Kraft BR09: tire rack link

·
Registered
3,758 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Bolt pattern is the biggest problem I see here. How does one over come that? Some sort of adapter?

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Bolt pattern is the biggest problem I see here. How does one over come that? Some sort of adapter?
yea a simple adapter would work but I'd advise against that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts