SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am looking for more info on the IPD Best In Show Car for the IPD Garage Sale 2012. It was a flat blue paint. I would like to get the color code if possible. Want to use it for a few things on my silver R.

Anyone know what photo im talking about? Or know the code. There was a few pics with and without a roof rack with a thingy on it, I cant think of what they are called but it like a carrier on top of the car.

Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
So I am looking for more info on the IPD Best In Show Car for the IPD Garage Sale 2012. It was a flat blue paint. I would like to get the color code if possible. Want to use it for a few things on my silver R.

Anyone know what photo im talking about? Or know the code. There was a few pics with and without a roof rack with a thingy on it, I cant think of what they are called but it like a carrier on top of the car.

Thanks for any help.
I think you're talking about the 3M smoke vinyl wrapped sonic blue one

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes that's it. I'll go check out 3m's website.

·
Registered
2004 S60R 6M - 2006 V70R 6M - 2014 XC60 R-Design OSD - 2015.5 XC70 T6 Platinum
1,796 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
That's the one. Thanks. And he is local! I went to the 3 m site but no color code. I would not mind the wrap but don't know how hard that would be to put on the grill insert. I'm even toying with the idea of doing the mirrors and door handles.

What say you guys?

·
Registered
549 Posts
That's the one. Thanks. And he is local! I went to the 3 m site but no color code. I would not mind the wrap but don't know how hard that would be to put on the grill insert. I'm even toying with the idea if the mirrors and door handles.
I would love to see what you come up with...any photoshop prototypes?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Im no good at photoshop. I might as well use a crayola on my PC screen! lol

I went out just a few min ago to pick up my new DICE/VIDA and was looking at the car, now im thinking of the lip on the truck and the bottom part of the trunk. I'll have to do a mock up first somehow.
You're local also, wanna help? lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts