SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a nice set of 18X8 VOXX Misano wheels and 18X8 OE Pegs. I realize pegs are classic to the P2 V70R but common. Im not particularly sold on the on the Misano's either. Looking to unload a set while I wait for a custom set of wheels.Thanks

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Pegs are common for a reason: they look fantastic! :D Especially the 18"s. I'm totally biased, but I think the 18" pegs are the best looking rim one can get for the R.

·
Registered
614 Posts
This may be completely irrelevant but if you or anyone else in the community is looking to get new wheels and has a decent amount to spend; either Forgestar F14's or Forgestar CF5's. Both can be found at Viva I believe. I know there are a couple guys running the F14's in the community. Both wheels are AMAZING and PAPER WEIGHT compared to pegs!

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Pegs are too overrated. 9 out of 10 modded Volvo has Pegs, and those aren't P2 Rs.
Keep the Voxx Misanos, although they are also heavy, they have the classic mesh look that's sorta timeless, they are also discontinued and much harder to find. Pegs are rampant and abundant, so anytime you want a set, you'll find them in the classifieds.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
keep both.

winter/summer setup, or if winter challenged a track/street setup

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
You're overrated ��

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Right and you aren't? :facepalm: Give me a reason why you think Pegs are the greatest wheels for the R.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts