SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. New to forum; not yet a Volvo owner. I need to get some parts (pitman arm and splined column) for a Volvo (actually made by ZF) power steering box I bought at a swap meet; but I don't know what year and model it came out of. <p>Any experts on this board that know what years and models Volvo used the power steering box in? I'm told it was prior to thier switch to R&P, sometime in mid-70s. I have pictures of it, but don't know how to post them on this forum.<p>Also, where is the best place to get these parts?<p>Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
19,953 Posts
Re: Help ID'ing Power Steering Box (slammy)

Welcome to Swedespeed, Sam.<p>Just a few more parts and you'll have a real nice Volvo there!<p>Are you near Sacramento? Huge Volvo salvage yard there and they can tell you and sell you the parts you want.<p>I won't be the first to tell you but most folks will want to sell you the entire ZF steering box rather than at-a-piece.<p>Real easy to post pics here. Just open a thread with lotsa pics then do a <p>VIEW... SOURCE and the hypertext will pop up on your screen with the stuff that makes pics findable by using...<p>EDIT... FIND ON THIS PAGE and type in src then click FIND NEXT then...<p>oh, never mind.<p>Just email the pics to me and I'll post them here.<p>George Dill<p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts