SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgot to install this when putting car back together. Not sure what it is or where it goes. Think it was over near the ECU box, but I cannot figure out where it connects or guess its orientation.
Water drain of some kind?

·
Super Moderator
14,831 Posts
Washer reservoir overflow tube

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TY TY. Now to figure out how to install it. Or, maybe when i get back from Orlando. It doesn't sound urgent, lol.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Washer reservoir overflow tube
+1, as a hint, the flat end towards the left of your pic exits right in front of the front right subframe bolt, perpendicular to the car. And if you're me (or Phuz), it exits right behind the intercooler inlet pipe :)

·
Super Moderator
14,831 Posts
+1, as a hint, the flat end towards the left of your pic exits right in front of the front right subframe bolt, perpendicular to the car. And if you're me (or Phuz), it exits right behind the intercooler inlet pipe :)
lol. I've accidentally knocked that piece out more times than I care to admit. Luckily it pops right back in with ease.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tomorrow please take picture of how it is oriented in car. lol

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Needy, are we? :)

PS - props to whoever can find 2 of my most recent mods in this pic!

·
Registered
998 Posts

Poly bushings and oil cooler(?) I don't recall seeing a line run through like that...

·
Registered
336 Posts

Water/meth and Poly control arm bushings are my guess.

Thanks for this info. I left that tube out too, but the pic makes it look a lot easier.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Water/meth and Poly control arm bushings are my guess.

Thanks for this info. I left that tube out too, but the pic makes it look a lot easier.
Bingo. No problem, glad to help.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TYVM.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I knocked it out by accident before myself. I assumed it was a vent for the computer and that annoying fan that stays on after you shut off the car to cool the computer down. But luckily it pops right back on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts