SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there anyone or does anyone know of anyone that can get this progam sorted for me il pay cash eevrything works i jus1t cant login and ive tried every possible solution there is

·
Registered
780 Posts
is there anyone or does anyone know of anyone that can get this progam sorted for me il pay cash eevrything works i jus1t cant login and ive tried every possible solution there is
How did you install VIDA? Is it a VM or directly installed to your system?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was a download that was sent as a link from where i purchased the tool from i tried to install with no luck then i took it to a guy that fixes my phones and he totally wiped my laptop installed windows 7 then installed the program i got laptop back and when i open vida all in one an error message saying cant connect http to port 80 laptop went back to phone guy and he fixed that once returned all in one opens but cant log in so back to phone guy and he replaced the patch that has subscription date of 2099 and still cant log in a number of different patches have been tried with no luck and thats where we are at

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it was a download that was sent as a link from where i purchased the tool from i tried to install with no luck then i took it to a guy that fixes my phones and he totally wiped my laptop installed windows 7 then installed the program i got laptop back and when i open vida all in one an error message saying cant connect http to port 80 laptop went back to phone guy and he fixed that once returned all in one opens but cant log in so back to phone guy and he replaced the patch that has subscription date of 2099 and still cant log in a number of different patches have been tried with no luck and thats where we are at
im pretty sure its directly onto my machine

How did you install VIDA? Is it a VM or directly installed to your system?
directly the guy btells me im just going to go to volvodiag and purchase it from you i know a bit about computers but not heaps whats the best way to do it

·
Registered
780 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
try disabling your antivirus and then extracting it again. Some antivirus will block or delete the "drive" file

1 - 8 of 8 Posts