SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has any idea about this S60, I'd urge you to help the local pd. This its not right on any level...

From what I can see it's 06 or less, probably a 2.5T with Pegs and a sport kit. I hope this Dbag gets nailed!:mad:

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — Clackamas County Deputies are searching for a package thief who likely thought she was taking something valuable.

Instead, she got popcorn.

The theft happened on Tuesday afternoon, about 45 minutes after the United States Postal Service delivered the package to a house on S. Potter Road in Oregon City, close to Redland.

The homeowners have surveillance cameras and the whole theft was caught on tape. Deputies think the suspects and the black Volvo could be responsible for other package thefts.

http://koin.com/2015/12/17/watch-clackamas-porch-pirate-pilfers-popcorn/

·
Super Moderator
8,701 Posts
That's such a distinct car. There really should be no problem identifying it locally.

·
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The fogs look too recessed, that's why I'm thinking its a 2.5.

·
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like an R grill, which is smaller than that in a regular S60.
Grills are about the same size, I tried to fit an R grill on my 2.4. The bumper is actually deeper on the R. You can see the face of the grill is too flush forward to be an R that is recessed in deeper.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Mmmmm, this is my neck of the woods. Makes me nervous to have packages delivered.

·
2,521 Posts
The snout sticks out like an R. Basic S60s have a flatter front cuz of no second intercooler

·
Registered
187 Posts
People are douchbags..

·
Registered
344 Posts
Another one bites the dust. Its very sad. I hope they are in jail for a long time.

·
Super Moderator
8,701 Posts

·
Registered
8,740 Posts

·
Registered
7,612 Posts
I bought a lockable rubbermaid garden storage tub for deliveries, and screwed it to the wall of my house. I just left an unlocked padlock on it, and whenever I expected a delivery, I left a note for the shipper to please put the package in the tub and lock the padlock. They did it every time. Not saying it's an impenetrable solution but it will stop a casual package grabber.

Later I just always had deliveries made to my work address, if your work allows it that's an even better way to go.

Notes from someone who shops almost exclusively online and has never once had a package stolen.

·
Registered
8,055 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
This should serve as definitive proof that people with racing strips are dirtbags. Quid pro quo.

·
Super Moderator
8,701 Posts
He probably got stuck in a parking lot and couldn't make enough terrible radius turns to get out so he just rammed a parked car... LOL

1 - 20 of 27 Posts