SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im trying to re-shim the A/C clutch but cant get the clutch off.
I rented a Puller, got some screws in but Now im just deforming the bolt on the puller(pics below). My gap is really large now, about .034".
I'm not sure what to do next... I asked here as well but i made this post to stand out. PLease answer on this thread if you have any suggestions. THanks
http://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...em-with-Air-conditioner&p=2846041#post2846041
im afraid to try the other bolt that came with the kit because its pointy and i think itll just damage the threads for the 10mm bolt...

HELP! I borrowed the puller from autozone and I got all the screws i needed and the 10mm bolt came out easily.. But its taking a lot of force to pull this damn clutch. My gap was about .024", and now its over .032" and i stopped trying to take it off because at this point im just deforming the tools i rented. WHat the heck am i missing here? what should i do?

This bolt is part of the kit and DID NOT HAVE that flange that you see now at the tip... so the clutch isnt budging, its just deforming the bolt.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts