SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I've been browsing the forum for quite sometime watching and reading through a lot of the projects that have been going on and have been inspired to join the community and contribute some of my own. I personally have a 2005 volvo s40 2.4i (yes, and im another who wishes it could be turbo'd :mad:) Some of the projects I will be doing in the near future include replacing the front tie rods (inners & outers), installing fog lights, applying carbon vinyl to various trim pieces, and installing amp and sub (I have a basic sound system). Definitely going to have some questions on those.

What I have already done is installed a Gdubs intake, tinted the taillights, and replaced all stock door speakers with infinity references.

-Pickills

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
welcome!
pics or it's a honda!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Well, heres the car (forgive me I haven't had time to wash it recently..)

And thats one of the problems i've been having is with the intake, the bands holding the piping to the carbon fiber filter aren't strong enough to keep it in place for long durations and in general i would like to find a solution so that the intake holds together better

Sorry about the finger blur :p

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Is that the Simota intake? I think there is a thread where a member is looking for a review on it. I'm sure he'd like to hear from you.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Yea there is a lot of info/pics out there, do a quick search and you'll be up and running.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts