SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, My name is Mark and Iv'e been on the forum for a little while but havn't introduced myself. Patiently waiting for my new C30 T5 S to arrive on or about the 2nd of February (43 Days to go!), and hopeing Christmas doesn't interfere with the delivery.
It's passion red, 17" Spatacus wheels, offblack/blond/ int and oysterburst deco dash.

So hello to everyone.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Mark

Don't think Aussie Volvo owners are forum users.... Welcome anyway.

Where abouts are you?

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Not to dis this forum, but there's lots of Bruces on TurboBricks. ;-)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm from Geelong, Vic Pana. Still waiting for my C30 to arrive, should be here by the end of the month.
2012 Passion red, C30 T5 S Auto, 17" Spartacus wheels, oyster burst deco dash, 5HNN, offblack/blond, offblack/blond seating, black carpet,.
This OSD is a pain, the wait is killing me.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yeah. Thread below this one in aussie forum is mine, however it has been lowered with eibach pro-kit since those pics have been taken. Completely transformed the handling.

Hopefully this year the funds extend to an exhaust and tune - depends on a few things though.

Sent from the MAGI.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Oh and I'm in South east Melbourne. :)

The c30 sounds great, I'm sure you'll love driving it :)
Sent from the MAGI.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry about missing your thread, new to this, I loved the look of your S40 in the pics but being a tad lower looks mean, apart from the handling improvement. I considered an R model but could not justify the money although lower springs might be on the cards later for me.
An exhaust would be a great add on too, good luck with yours.

·
Registered
401 Posts
There seem to be a few Aussies on here but most people get on here for technical inquiries not to meet up. If you arranged a Volvo cruise in Australia you would probably get arrested, after owning mine for two years I still get jokes about abducting children from friends.

People don't seem to like Volvo drivers much.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
There seem to be a few Aussies on here but most people get on here for technical inquiries not to meet up. If you arranged a Volvo cruise in Australia you would probably get arrested, after owning mine for two years I still get jokes about abducting children from friends.

People don't seem to like Volvo drivers much.
I'm not on here to " meet up " just discuss Volvos. And I don't have a complex about being disliked either. Thats a giveaway username :)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Ha ha, good to hear, this seems to be a really good forum for tech info and it is great not having to wade through stupid posts by 12yo's on Honda/Subie forums.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts