SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 XC60 Inscription
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Signed up a while ago, first post. I've been on C30World for about 3 years. Currently have 2 Volvos, a 2010 C30 T5 and a 2012 S60 T5.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Welcome. C30world is a lot more active than the C30 section here on swedespeed. I go back and forth between both, as I have a 240 and C30, but I really only go on swedespeed to look up and discuss Volvo news and get DIY advice for my 240. For anything C30 related, stick to C30world, responses are much faster.

·
Registered
2021 XC60 Inscription
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have to agree. C30World is a great place. C30Ballers is coming along, I think once more folks are there it will become what C30World is. You know, I haven't even looked at the S60 forum on here, guess I need to take a look! Still wondering why I can not post attachments, guess SwedeSpeed doesn't trust me!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Have to agree. C30World is a great place. C30Ballers is coming along, I think once more folks are there it will become what C30World is. You know, I haven't even looked at the S60 forum on here, guess I need to take a look! Still wondering why I can not post attachments, guess SwedeSpeed doesn't trust me!
C30World is ok if you like reading posts from the same 5-10 people all the time (at least in the performance forum). Let's get some new people here!! Welcome!!

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Welcome bob. Head over to the s40 side. That's where the fun is

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk while on the toilet.

·
Registered
2021 XC60 Inscription
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome bob. Head over to the s40 side. That's where the fun is

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk while on the toilet.
Ah, so that's where everyone is! You are correct, not much happening here. I don't think any moderators are around, either. I sent them a question about why I can not post pics several days ago, have not heard anything yet. Oh well.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Posting pictures on Swedespeed is a huge pain in the @ss. You have to have or create an account through a third party picture site such as photobucket, and then follow more convoluded steps after that.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 7 of 7 Posts