SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some know I have done some Audi projects and am now driving mostly these new Porsche
but the long awaited S60R project is now has some money on it and is coming back as a project.
The goal is for the owner to take it to Carlisle and track in 2012 spring but it will be on the road
for break in and some driving in Big bear and harriman I am sure in only a few months

·
Registered
314 Posts
Cool?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Helmut!!!

Awesome to see this project given new life. What're the goals of the build? What unique/custom attribute/mods will this car be seeing?

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
+1 more details needed.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts

·
3,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It will be good. Goals are 500-550bhp. I have shown pictures. It has a massive airbox which I guess is the most unique.
Probably once the owner shreds the angle gear spline interface it will get even more unique as we try to come up with
some engineering there. I like the idea of bathing it in oil as some one did. We may try that

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Yes please. I was just recently told that there are car shows every Wednesday evening. Anyone ever go? Also, where are you that you know about Bear mountain and why have I not seen you?!?!
Ha! If only you new about the Bear mountain GTG's of the past! You can try searching the forum to see old pics and vids. Those where the good old days... I'm in North Jersey, only about 25 min from Bear mountain but i rarely drive up there. My friend has tried to get me to go to the car shows but i'm usually busy and can't make it. Maybe one wednesday we can meet up there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts