SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings and salutations, or as they would say in Volvo's origin country, Hälsningar!

I just bought Astrid Elgen (Astrid the Moose)for a great price. She's a 2005 XC90 V8 with 122k miles, and Every option available, save for the bi-xenon headlights and the air suspension. She needed a little work, and still needs just a little more. I bought her because it was a little hard to go onto BLM land and really, off-road anywhere in my Crown Victoria. I am hopeful this Vehicle will provide great opportunity to do camping, sight seeing, Scenic byway...umm by-waying, etc.
I've always had a soft spot for Volvo - always thought they were cool cars, even when they were square and very uncool to drive. When I found this Moose, it took me by surprise that there was a V-8 in Volvo's lineup. I assumed that everything Volvo ever made was either Diesel or turbocharged...or well, Both, I guess.
I've enjoyed reading the posts from all of you, thank you very much for the information offered so far. I'm looking forward to learning even more, and contributing what I can.

·
Super Moderator
8,700 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts