SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,<p>New to the forum here and just wanting to say hello. Im looking forward to discussing my brand new 86 240 gl wagon with you guys. I hope to post some pics soon of it. The speedo stopped at 248,000 and most likely has over 300,000 on it, but it runs beautifully. Its in great shape with only minor body issues...extremely minor. Starts every time...which makes me smile every time. Long story short...I love it. I dont know much about volvo's at all, but I'm looking forward to learning. Hope to see you guys around.

·
Registered
19,952 Posts
Re: Hello, Hello! (lvl31wagonmaster)

Welcome to Swedespeed, Brandon.<p>Yes, let's see some pics!<p>My '86 245 (Sky Blue Pink) gave me 265,000+ miles of smiles and is now hot-roddin' around Houston, Texas, (by others).<p>Lottsa VA Swedespeeders so keep an eye out.<p>BTW, us "guys" don't run the entire Swedespeed show as we have a goodly number of ladies with a keen interest in all things Volvo.<p>George Dill<p><br>

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Re: Hello, Hello! (gdill2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>gdill2</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Welcome to Swedespeed, Brandon.<p>BTW, us "guys" don't run the entire Swedespeed show as we have a goodly number of ladies with a keen interest in all things Volvo.<p>George Dill<p><br></TD></TR></TABLE><p>I don't think I've seen a female member yet...I'm still new of course. Usually it is the husband posting if the wife drives...

·
Registered
19,952 Posts
Re: Hello, Hello! (Jexx)

Scrolling through over 3,000 Swedespeeders I see more than 25 ladies...<p><A HREF="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q=&as_epq=Profile+for&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=100&lr=lang_en&as_filetype=&ft=i&as_sitesearch=swedespeed.com&as_qdr=all&as_rights=&as_occt=any&cr=countryUS&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=active" TARGET="_blank">http://www.google.com/search?h...ctive</A><p>George Dill<p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts