SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone. I just purchased a 2018 Volvo S90 Momentum. The first owner did a low mileage lease for 2 years, so it has just over 15k on it. I got a great deal and the color combo is just what I wanted. The car has a number of extra packages which lands it right in the middle from an options stand point. I traded in my 2016 BMW 320xi and this is a nice change. The 3 was a great car but it was small, and my riders tended to have a tough time getting in and out. I doubt that will ever be a problem with the S90. Also, the suspension in the 3 was not very forgiving over the rough PA roads even after I ditched the run flats. This is my second Volvo. Many years ago, I had a 2000 V70XC and my mom had a 2006 Volvo S60 at the time. We enjoyed both cars and I am so happy to be back in a Volvo seat again! I look forward to meeting forum members and will contribute anyway that I can.

S901.jpeg

S902.jpeg

S903.jpeg

S904.jpeg

·
Registered
431 Posts
Congrats. Great looking ride. I switched from a 5 series wagon to v90. Happy camper as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
555 Posts
@S90Pitt, congrats, great color combination!

Congrats. Great looking ride. I switched from a 5 series wagon to v90. Happy camper as well.

I switched from a BMW 5 series wagon (E61) to a V90 as well, and I'm a happy camper as well! :thumbup:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Nice color combo. Enjoy the ride.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts