SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys, I'm Andy from Germany and drive an V40 (see the V40 forum for details) and a V60 D3 Ocean Race with full Heico package. Been quite active on German/Euro forums and have been reading along here for a while. I decided that it is about time to register an contribute myself.

I would start with a short introduction of the car:

- 2012 V60 D3 Ocean Race in electric silver
- Heico ECU to 196HP and 480NM
- Heico Suspenison Kit (-30mm)
- Full Heico body kit and quad exhaust
- Heico Volution VII 19" wheels with Pirelli PZero in 245/35 ZR19
- Heico interior "decoration"

The car is used mainly for my business traveling so it is a high mile runner (30k+ miles a year) and doesn't get to much time for love, so it never really looks as clean as it does on the photos ;)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Very nice and welcome.

·
Registered
13,507 Posts
Car looks great and welcome to swedespeed!

Wish we could get diesel models in the US.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Car looks awesome! Great color combo.
Are these sports seats?
What is the Ocean Race edition?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Are these sports seats?
What is the Ocean Race edition?
They are somewhere between the normal seats and the RDesign sports seats. Fit nice an snug but still very comfy for long rides.

Whenever the Volvo Ocean Race is hosted (volvooceanrace.com), Volvo issues a special edition of most models in Europe. They come with a special interior design (panels, leather with special stitching, emblems, wheels, etc.) and mostly in two exterior and two interior colors. Just google images of the v60 ocean race to have at look at the different styles that are available. Are really popular here cause they look great and come at a good price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Hi Andy, welcome! Your V60 looks very nice; I like the Heico mods you've added! I enjoy seeing different versions of our car from around the world.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Thanks for the insight. We don't got those here in the US.
I suppose the lines on the console are a special design and not scratches :)
I love the Heico inside bits.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The lines show the mast, sails and ropes of a sailing ship. Luckily not all scratches

·
Registered
320 Posts
Nice cars you have! I found your v40 pics when i was looking for Heico dual exhaust pics on the web. Almost no pictures of it on the entire internet! I bought the exhaust anyway and like it very much.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Very nice and that Quad exhaust is sharp. Welcome on board

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys. I had quite a hard time finding pics of the exhaust too. Luckily, I live just a few miles from Heico headquarters so I could drop by and have a look at them.
In fact, the V60 is a ex demo car that I bought straight from Heico :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts