SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time reader of the forums, first time poster.

I want to start out by thanking Frank over at EST. The exhaust sounds amazing, the install was easy, and the buying and shipping process was flawless! Thank you Frank! I also want to thank everyone on the forums. Even though you didn't know it until now you guys have helped me a lot.

This is my 2007 S60 2.5T AWD /Sport Package. I have had it for about 2 years now. About 3 years ago when i was looking for a new car i was dead set on getting a WRX, my brother is a Subaru guy and has a 2002 STI spec WRX Wagon. I could never find one with low KMs, in good condition, and for a good price. (Subaru's have a amazing resale value in the Canadian Prairies). Long story short I found this turbo awd beauty and fell instantly in love, and i felt it was about time to post and introduce myself.

I have 17" Pegs (the original 17s were really scuffed up) and a EST catback. My short term goals are: intake, DP, and tuner.

Thank you, all!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Welcome! I am jealous of yor headlights. Are those IPD peg replicas? Nice car!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I too am jealous of your headlights, and interior!! Welcome to the forums, and have fun modding!!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Are those headlights OEM? I want them (w/ the housings painted black)!!! Also love the lower spoiler the 07+'s came with I should've bought that instead of the regular replacement I got 2 months ago. Clean car full exhaust, tune and intake it'll be night and day compared to stock, you'll see.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you. Yes the headlights are OEM, and one of my favortite parts about my car.

I do really like my interior now. But honestly? It was my least favorite part of the car at the start... LOL

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
looks nice!!.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.