SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Brand new to the Volvo scene after about 12 years. I had a 1987 240DL in high school and it was an incredible piece of machinery. It went on many a snowboarding trip with my friends. Since then I've been through a 98 Audi A6 wagon, 03 Mercedes C Class and an 01 BMW 7 Series and have loved them all. We recently bought an 07 XC90 that's in really good shape. Bought it from an Air Force colonel who bought it brand new when he was in Germany. It has 128k but impeccable service records, which was the selling point for me. Everything works perfect on it. It's missing the driver grill trim piece and the drivers seat trim piece is cracked so I'll be replacing those shortly. I restored the headlights and replaced both the cabin and fuel filters as well. Thought I'd introduce myself and say hello. Will be in the forum daily and posting when things come up. Any thoughts and advice is welcome. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hello and welcome!

Hey guys. Brand new to the Volvo scene after about 12 years. I had a 1987 240DL in high school and it was an incredible piece of machinery. It went on many a snowboarding trip with my friends. Since then I've been through a 98 Audi A6 wagon, 03 Mercedes C Class and an 01 BMW 7 Series and have loved them all. We recently bought an 07 XC90 that's in really good shape. Bought it from an Air Force colonel who bought it brand new when he was in Germany. It has 128k but impeccable service records, which was the selling point for me. Everything works perfect on it. It's missing the driver grill trim piece and the drivers seat trim piece is cracked so I'll be replacing those shortly. I restored the headlights and replaced both the cabin and fuel filters as well. Thought I'd introduce myself and say hello. Will be in the forum daily and posting when things come up. Any thoughts and advice is welcome. Thanks!

·
Registered
696 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's the 3.2 FWD, which I prefer because we plan on doing a lot of road tripping and like the mileage. It has really great service records as well. I got a new volvo fuel filter on it last night and drove 400 miles and it was perfect. I'm super excited about it and I'm glad we got it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hello! Same make/model as ours. We've had it for around six years. I actually like the 3.2....it's been strong and dependable. Enjoy your new ride!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts