SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Held Off a 2003 M5 from 20-120 tonight

1K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  R Salesman 
#1 ·
Call it what u want. Have the video thought I would share this little experience. Awesome car the M5 is for it's size I can't imagine how fast and amazing the new one is. I held him off 1/4 car lead from 20-120ish he was pretty shocked..

#2 ·
Re: Held Off a 2003 M5 from 20-120 tonight (zigger)

WTF is going on?! Can't anyone read the f**king rules?

#7 ·
Re: (zigger)

you're a glutton, brotha... but nice work. You really do have a factory freak, no doubt. Now... to continue this thread, I'm takin bets.. What will Ziggers rating be after this one? (No offense, man, just gotta make some humor out of what this thread is about to become)

Here are the lines:

5:1 - 50%
7:1 - 60%
8:1 - 35%
11:1- 70%
12:1- banned (temporary)
23:1- banned (permanant)
1,318:1 - 100%

#9 ·
Re: (JOSBRO)

Quote, originally posted by JOSBRO »
you're a glutton, brotha... but nice work. You really do have a factory freak, no doubt. Now... to continue this thread, I'm takin bets.. What will Ziggers rating be after this one? (No offense, man, just gotta make some humor out of what this thread is about to become)

Here are the lines:

5:1 - 50%
7:1 - 60%
8:1 - 35%
11:1- 70%
12:1- banned (temporary)
23:1- banned (permanant)
1,318:1 - 100%

you accept paypal or western union?

#11 ·
If I post the video like I posted the M3 beat downs I will prob get banned. FYI- A m3 Vs M5 is very very close. Infact the M3 is slightly faster since it has better HP to weight ratio

Also Note here is the website of that S60R owner. http://www.bogge.se
At the time that he rapped..the M5 he had 19" wheels a ecu upgrade and exhaust with a body kit.

#12 ·
Re: (zigger)

Zigger,

The burden of proof is on you. It is YOUR responsibility to prove that your actions were legal. Until such proof is provided, this thread is locked as an example of what NOT to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.