SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Do these use spacers? I see no mention on the Heico website about requiring spacers, but I'm curious.

2. The Heico website indicates that AWD and automatic V50s require a different part number. Why? Is the offset different? How much?

3. What is the weight of these wheels?

4. Do any other companies that have a similar look to the Heico for a more modest price?

Thanks in advance -- I searched but didn't find anything.
-Chris

· Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks - my apologies for the redundant questions.

I guess I should have not been satisfied with searching the subject line for "Heico"

· Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Todd -- Thanks for the response. I actually purchased my car at Barrier in no small part due to the look of the V50 that was Heico equipped on the showroom floor. It is the centerpiece of their showroom.

Glen and I talked yesterday and I'll follow up with him tomorrow to get a Heico grille when I get an additional key for my car.
-Chris

· Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for all of the answers -- I ended up going with the Ronal R41 18x8 with some Kumho Ecsta MX's.

They have performed nicely for me on the street and circuit as well. I'm pleased.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.