SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I am interested but without the tires and what would you like shipped to 11756? How will this offset work on an 05R?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I believe you will need 10mm spacers to clear the R calipers with this offset. The wheels where originally for the XC90 hub size 67mm, I think the S70 has the same hub size as your R which is 65.1mm. I have and will provide the 2mm hubcentric rings!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
K sounds good-I already have spacers on the car. If you want pm a price with rims only shipped to 11756.
Thanks
Bill

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Are these still available? Does anyone know if they will fit right on a 2011 S40 with the38 offset????

Thanks!!
not sure if these are still available but they will fit.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are these still available? Does anyone know if they will fit right on a 2011 S40 with the38 offset????

Thanks!!
Yes they are still available! Shiit me a pm if you have any questions.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
"Shoot" me a pm... Lol

·
Registered
305 Posts
Man they look sweet. Wish i had the cash. Trade for OZ Supperleggeras in cant get anymore 17"size?

Yep, sent from my rooted, rommed Galaxy Nexus....

·
Registered
305 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Mikie, can you tell me a little more about how they fit on the S70? What suspension setup did you have, any rubbing? I have a pewter S70 also and yours was one of the best looking ive seen!! Im considering these for mine, but ive got KW v2 coilovers and wonder how this would all fit together.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Sorry, typo. I meant 19". I dunno how I missed that. :facepalm:

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mikie, can you tell me a little more about how they fit on the S70? What suspension setup did you have, any rubbing? I have a pewter S70 also and yours was one of the best looking ive seen!! Im considering these for mine, but ive got KW v2 coilovers and wonder how this would all fit together.

wow sorry about not replying to you... oddly i forgot starting this thread on swedespeed. I had EST lowering springs (1.6") with bilstein HD's. The wheels were original purchase from the underloard (a volvospeed member) that had them on a V70 with KW suspension. I had slight rubbing with 225/35 at full lock and switched to 215/40 with no rubbing at all. You are most probably lower that me and may have some rubbing at full lock. Also the wheels were original for the xc90 and will need hubcentric rings to fit the S70 which I have and will give to you.

Again sorry for such a late response!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts