SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heico introduced new modifications set for 60 and 90 models. The result is 360PS and 480Nm. It sounds ok and may be a good solutions for these, who do not want T8 versions.

·
Registered
6,910 Posts
This is what Polestar really should do. 360HP S60 could be a dream for many drivers, and is great successor for current MY2018 P* S60/V60.
Now it is done by Heico, so this would affect factory warranty I assume?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
197 Posts
From 340hp to 360hp only with added exhaust and intercooler

·
Registered
702 Posts
As the official Heico US Distributor, we recently listed their Performance kits on our site if you would like to take a look. I have a some on order for a few of my customers. Heico did some nice working putting these kits together!

Heico Performance Kits

·
Registered
879 Posts
I would like to see a high flow cat for the T6 engine since they modified the cat and made is denser for emissions regulations.....

·
Registered
6,910 Posts
Glad I didn't buy a T6/T5, otherwise it is very attempting to spend $6.2k on this kit, and another 3k on bigger brakes. :lol:

·
Registered
879 Posts
Glad I didn't buy a T6/T5, otherwise it is very attempting to spend $6.2k on this kit, and another 3k on bigger brakes. :lol:
You do have a T6 FWD.... you just have an elctric motor in the back (rather than diff) and lugging around batteries in the middle.

·
Registered
199 Posts
As the official Heico US Distributor, we recently listed their Performance kits on our site if you would like to take a look. I have a some on order for a few of my customers. Heico did some nice working putting these kits together!

Heico Performance Kits
Can this be added on top of the Polestar optimization or would the Heico tune overwrite that?

And what would become of the OEM warranty?

·
Registered
817 Posts
Can this be added on top of the Polestar optimization or would the Heico tune overwrite that?

And what would become of the OEM warranty?
I'm sure it would overwrite what is there. Would be cool if you could get the 2 tunes and add the HP together ;-)

Not knowing how Volvo is about this stuff, you have the usual "magnuson-moss" debate about whether a warranty can be "voided" with an aftermarket tune, but basically you are taking on the risk if something related to the engine breaks, and Volvo/dealer discovers you do have a tune and decides to deny a repair that could have been cuased by that non-factory program.

·
Registered
199 Posts
A T6 with Heico would be 3,907 pounds/360 HP = 10.8 lbs/hp, and a T8 would be 4,307/400 = 10.8 lbs/hp
So I would say a tie; both running about a 4.5 sec 0 to 60.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts