39,087 Posts
Re: Heico C70 (BenES)

Photoshop alert!

Yannis

· Premium Member
39,087 Posts

Quote, originally posted by BenES »

I don't think so, Heico works together with Volvo Germany, you can buy Heico products with the Volvo dealers in Germany.

I understand all that but I am still doubting that Heico has already bought a C70. But I could also be wrong.

Yannis

· Premium Member
39,087 Posts

Quote, originally posted by BenES »

If you search on the name that's mentionned on the door you find that this Volvo-dealer is connected to Heico in some way...
I still think this car is real...

I know that the Heico owner/president is a large Volvo retailer, in Germany...but still...

Yannis

· Premium Member
39,087 Posts
Re: Heico C70 (JRL)

Quote, originally posted by JRL »
But still what?
You should be getting yours any day, so why couldn't they have had one a week or two ago (in Europe), ESPECIALLY with their obvious connections?

That picture was taken a lot longer than one ortwo weeks ago.

I am not saying that it is impossible but I find it hard to believe.

Yannis

· Premium Member
39,087 Posts
Re: Heico C70 (KMK454)

Quote, originally posted by KMK454 »
It's just a damn shame the thing is so underpowered!
Well, it is not a DOG! But, remember...this is the first year. There will be more to come!

Quote »
And then offer a silver/atacama or black/red or sonic blue/atacama paint and interior combo... that would be hotness. .

Normally, I would agree with you. But Volvo have tried this before (with the previous V70) and people did not buy these interiors.

It is the same with the "cry" for manual transmissions. Everyone here complaisn. I love manual transmission Volvos and I stock way more than the average Volvo retailer. But they are my slowest sellers.

And case-in-point with the enw C70. We have close to 20 firm orders on 2006 and 2007 C70s. Guess how many are manual; ZERO. I am just shocked over that! Not one!

Yannis

· Premium Member
39,087 Posts
Re: Heico C70 (T5_awd)

Quote, originally posted by T5_awd »

Wow, that was strange. I like the C70 T5 better with the 6MT. And it feels faster than the auto.

It IS faster than the Geatronic version!
Quote »

Tomorrow Yannis
Then I can give you a full review of a C70 T5 6MT. Passion red
http://********************/smile/emthup.gif
Really? Wow! You MUST post pictures. Coincidentally, the only MY06 C70 I have available is a 6-speed, Passion Red w/ off Black leather! Beautiful car!

Yannis

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.