SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else have this problem? I get this major reflection from the bottom of the bezel around the gauges. I am considering painting it flat black or possibly doing some Di-Noc carbon fiber wrap. What have other people done? Pics for consideration?:pic:

Reflection:

If I block it with my hand, you can see the difference.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I would get the lawmakers in california to allow you to tint your front windows!! Problem solved! dumbest law ever

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would get the lawmakers in california to allow you to tint your front windows!! Problem solved! dumbest law ever
Already tinted, and pretty well too (never got a percent from the PO).

·
Super Moderator
15,188 Posts
I have a tint visor on my windshield, but I still get the glare. Especially since my surround is painted to match my car.

Maybe try some plasti-dip? That has a duller finish to it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
might be hard to blend it in but I guarantee black grip tape (the sticky sand paper you put on skateboard decks) wont reflect. black felt would probably work too.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Your how to videos ROCK thanks for posting those!! and yeah i have 20% with like a 6" banner on the front seems to do a pretty good job

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Get some thin milky/matte plexi glass and shape to the instrument cluster. This should stop reflexions.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts