SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone experienced there drivers heated seat being stuck on? Mine seems to be on all the time and it is quite annoying. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? I have searched and I come up with lots of results for inoperable haeated seats but none for them being stuck on.

·
Registered
16,859 Posts
No, but that would be awful. It was 95 here last week and it's not even July or August yet. You may want to get it replaced before it burns your seat or your a**.
Two weeks ago, it was cool in the morning so I had it on high, and in the afternoon I'd forgotten. I had the windows down and was wondering why it was so ridiculously hot, and I was sweating. LOL

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply. I do have Vida and have not had a chance to run it yet. I didn't know if it was something that someone else has experienced and no the answer off the top of their head.

ZZZZZZ you are right, it is not fun. It has been close to 100 here and the heated seats makes it miserable even with the ac running well.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What module would I specifically check for the heated seats?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I pulled the fuse this morning for a temporary work around, but will investigate the cause soon. I really like having everything working properly, so this will need to be fixed.

Please let me know what module I should search in VIDA to see where the issue is, if anyone knows.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts