SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The headliner is sagging in the cargo/third row area. Just kind of droopy, like the dog. How much did it cost to repair/replace the liner? (I searched on the forum, and I did not find anything pertaining to the XC90)

Also, I had a hard crank last night and the "Reduced Engine Performance" warning came on. It was THE very last thing I wanted to see, especially after studying for an exam and with a torrential rainfall (11pm). It went away after I started driving, so I hope it was just a fluke!

Happy Monday! :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
I would contact a trim shop, for the headlinear.
Might want to consider a used headlinear?
If you take razor blade and put a slight cut in material and use 3M spray adhesive,sold @ a autobody shop supplies , it might hold the material back in place to the backer board?
It's worth the shot for the $15 to $20 adhesive.

Bad spark plug wires? Wet condition,moisture on the wires,causing the xc to miss.
Spray silicon on the wires , might do the trick?
Engine should be cool to touch,don't spray on exhaust manifold, possiable fire to occur.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I would contact a trim shop, for the headlinear.
Might want to consider a used headlinear?
If you take razor blade and put a slight cut in material and use 3M spray adhesive,sold @ a autobody shop supplies , it might hold the material back in place to the backer board?
It's worth the shot for the $15 to $20 adhesive.

Bad spark plug wires? Wet condition,moisture on the wires,causing the xc to miss.
Spray silicon on the wires , might do the trick?
Engine should be cool to touch,don't spray on exhaust manifold, possiable fire to occur.
I need to correct the above about the plug wires.
It's a coil direct to the spark plugs, no wires, so the above methoid won't apply, unless you spray down the coils. You will want to consult with some one other then my self if this is a good idea to do so?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts