SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '08 C70 headlights are down in the dirt and the beam hits the ground about ten feet ahead of the car. I have tried to adjust them without much luck. The right light is lower than the left even after trying to adjust it. I finally wedged a paint stick under assembly to get it to point higher. The adjusters turn hard and just click and barely raise the beam.

·
Registered
460 Posts
If you have the Xenons, then check the height sensors in the control arms.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
117 Posts
Also i got a problem with bixenons. My headlights aim down to the ground. I stall my c70 and start it again for 2-3 times and headlights raise up. Happens almost every time. Anyone got any ideas? Leveling sensors? But then why does headlights raise after i restart my car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you have the Xenon's, then check the height sensors in the control arms.

No Xenon's.
Also i got a problem with bixenons. My headlights aim down to the ground. I stall my c70 and start it again for 2-3 times and headlights raise up. Happens almost every time. Anyone got any ideas? Leveling sensors? But then why does headlights raise after i restart my car?

A leveling sensor?

·
Registered
460 Posts

It's normal that you see the headlights move after startup. It's part of the calibration sequence on startup.

·
Registered
117 Posts
It's normal that you see the headlights move after startup. It's part of the calibration sequence on startup.

Yes it is normal, but its not normal after i start my car for 2-3 times, only then headlights get to the right level

·
Registered
460 Posts
Yes it is normal, but its not normal after i start my car for 2-3 times, only then headlights get to the right level

I would guess that there's an issue with the level sensors. A VIDA scan would confirm that...

·
Registered
117 Posts
I would guess that there's an issue with the level sensors. A VIDA scan would confirm that...

Tried. No errors or anything on VIDA. Thats why im confused. If those would be level sensors, they shouldnt work at all

1 - 10 of 10 Posts