13K views 67 replies 19 participants last post by  Barry 
#1 ·
What do we think looks best?

OEM Jewel headlights with HID Kit?

Or these?

or maybe even these?

See less See more
#5 ·
They are a bit busier than the 03/04 jewels. I think a mest grille and no slash is almost needed to strike the busy balance. My car is too plain in front now, but should strike that balance when the jewels arrive.

Related edit: Did everyone know the 03/04 3rd brake light and taillights are updated compared to 98-02?

#18 ·
Re: (C70drvr)

okay, so black hova lights are definitly out, maybe the chromed lights would look better.

Going to have to check them out in person I guess, which means I have to drive about 200k to the south of Holland to where they sell them, will have graphite pegs installed at the same time I guess.

#21 ·
Re: (BenES)

Have been contemplating the 19" Pegs but am wondering if it wouldn't be overkill. I've seen pics of the car with 18" and that already looks very sweet.

Believe it or not, the main reason its been so hard deciding is because I can't get in touch with the Swedish people who sell them, not through phone or email, and I have tried 3 different sites.

Anyone who has any details or info, please let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.