SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I have a 2008 V70, great looking car. My headlights are the typical 11 year old glazed over stock headlights. I was thinking the other day that some of the older cars would look cool with the modern Thor’s hammer headlights like what’s found on the new Volvo’s. I am sure I am not the first person that has thought of this. I have scoured the interweb for after market headlights for this car with very little result. Anyone have any idea on if my idea exists or if there are any more modern alternatives for these cars? Thanks!

·
Registered
6,987 Posts
Hey all, I have a 2008 V70, great looking car. My headlights are the typical 11 year old glazed over stock headlights. I was thinking the other day that some of the older cars would look cool with the modern Thor’s hammer headlights like what’s found on the new Volvo’s. I am sure I am not the first person that has thought of this. I have scoured the interweb for after market headlights for this car with very little result. Anyone have any idea on if my idea exists or if there are any more modern alternatives for these cars? Thanks!
It is a 11 year old car and nobody bothers to make new headlight assembly for it, and only sell a few sets.

Fusion · Red · T8 · XC60

1 - 3 of 3 Posts