SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been holding onto this stuff in case I decided to convert back to my pre-facelift setup. I might be moving in a little while and figured I might as well start downsizing all of my extra car stuff.

I have:
Both headlights. Halogen models, but converted to HID. Used, working condition. Can include a working DDM Tuning 6000k HID kit if you're interested. Also have black vinyl eyebrows installed that can be left on or removed.

Both taillights. Have a light tinting to them using VHT NiteShades, which is completely reversible with wetsanding or you can make them darker with more NiteShades. I believe all bulbs included, can check and confirm. Also includes black vinyl on the sides, can be removed.

I'm out of state (in Texas!) until the 10th but had a little extra time right now so I figured I'd list these. I can take pics of the housings when I get home to show the current condition, but you can look at these older pics of my car and see what they looked like installed. They've been sitting, gathering dust in storage for the past year or two.

Make a reasonable offer, I haven't researched what these currently go for but will as I get time. I don't want to rip anyone off but I also don't want to get rid of these for nothing. I'd like them to go to a fellow SSer for a reasonable deal. :)

·
Super Moderator
15,155 Posts
Free Bump, GLWTS. It's funny how I've almost forgotten that your car was black.

I was shopping around for headlights, and they go for around $150-$200 a piece new. Used off e-bay, they go for between $60-120. Maybe that'll give you a rough idea of what to hold out for.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Are the tail lights glossy or matte?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts