SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, how many of you would be interested in a Viva group buy for those little buggers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
590 Posts
Hey guys, how many of you would be interested in a Viva group buy for those little buggers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I personally love the headlight wipers, just because most people see the VR and they don't say oh cool an R!! They go whoa your car has headlight wipers, that's fancy! :facepalm::D

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
I personally love the headlight wipers, just because most people see the VR and they don't say oh cool an R!! They go whoa your car has headlight wipers, that's fancy! :facepalm::D
+1 - it's the thing I've gotten comments on more than anything else on all the Rs I've driven (excluding Volvo enthusiasts obviously). You'd think driving a blue and orange car would get more attention, but people love the headlight wipers.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I'd think about it for sure. I've thought about getting them often over the years and each time I balked at the price.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I'd think about it for sure. I've thought about getting them often over the years and each time I balked at the price.
I could use a pair if not cost prohibitive. What I really need is the black rubber seal that runs down the sides of the front windshield. O and someone that can repair my destroyed passanger seat when the damn window was left open in a down pour.

·
Registered
16,857 Posts
You know what? That is totally true. So weird and yet true. A bright red somewhat growling Volvo wagon that's lower than most sedans and yet, "Love the wipers!"
+1 - it's the thing I've gotten comments on more than anything else on all the Rs I've driven (excluding Volvo enthusiasts obviously). You'd think driving a blue and orange car would get more attention, but people love the headlight wipers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts