SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I just posted yesterday that I picked up my new 2008 Volvo S40. And coming from a 1998 Volvo S70, I want to actually start doing some things to my car. The first is tinting but that's easy.

Does anyone know where I can get some great headlight LEDs? Or whatever you guys recommend looks best on that model. I'm changing all the interior reading lights, license plate lights and hopefully get some blue LEDs near the feet at all times.

Can anyone help me out with these? I don't want to get ripped off or buy anything that won't fit haha.

Thanks in advance,
Matt

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Hey, you went with a 2008? Scratch the whole halo mod, because what I did in my '05 won't work in the '08+ headlights.... Welcome to the Volvo club! :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, you went with a 2008? Scratch the whole halo mod, because what I did in my '05 won't work in the '08+ headlights.... Welcome to the Volvo club! :)
Yeh. Thank god I saw somebody say that in you're thread and didn't buy them yet. I'm actually looking into buying some LEDs for just the DRL part of the headlights. In the 08+ model, it's just that one strand. It looks sweet with just strands and fogs on

THANKS

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any help guys? I'm not trying to look annoying. I'm really searching for City light LEDs for the 08 S40 Models. I'm talking about the one strand of light being shown when the light switch is turn clockwise once. Thanks

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you so much haha. I heard that bulbs that dont have yellow circles on them go bad within a few months. Are these bright and last long?

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Mine went for 1+ years, no issue until I removed them to do my halo mod.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts