SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just replaced my bulbs in my headlights with Xenon match bulbs. I had a friend of mine do this on his vehicle with the exact same bulbs and he told me he had to adjust the lights after installing the bulbs. I have researched and have found no information of a way I could adjust the headlights. My low beams don't seem to be adjusted correctly. The drivers side beam seems to be way off. Is there any way of adjusting the headlights? I have the Halogen headlights by the way. Please help. Thanks

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
Re: HeadLight Adjustment, is it possible with Halogen Headlamps? (appleuzr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>appleuzr</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I just replaced my bulbs in my headlights with Xenon match bulbs. I had a friend of mine do this on his vehicle with the exact same bulbs and he told me he had to adjust the lights after installing the bulbs. I have researched and have found no information of a way I could adjust the headlights. My low beams don't seem to be adjusted correctly. The drivers side beam seems to be way off. Is there any way of adjusting the headlights? I have the Halogen headlights by the way. Please help. Thanks</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Have you tried searching this forum? If you check the archives you should find handy information with photos to guide you...<p>UKMatt

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: HeadLight Adjustment, is it possible with Halogen Headlamps? (ukmatt)

I have tried searching the forum and it with about 8 different combinations, it continues to say search failed, try again later. If you could direct me to a post that would help me resolve my problem I would appreciate it. I'm kinda new on this thing and appreciate any help I can get. Thanks

·
Registered
2,424 Posts

ya, search is broken right now.

·
Registered
53 Posts

Have not checked on the low beams, but just adjusted my fog lights over the weekend. For the fogs, take off the panel and there is a philips srew visible. Park in front of a wall or garage door at night and turn the screw to move the light beam up or down. My fogs were miss aligned and one pointed way too low. A few qick turns brought them up to where they should be. Imagine the same adjustment is available for the low beams. Thought I may need an adjustment after installing my hoens but none needed. If I find anything, will pass it along.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts