SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So,have a 05 s60, driver side headlight out to the left,found the pita tube for the side to side adj. Guess what ? There is a black nub that's round and can't get anything on it..what was Volvo thinking? What to do?

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I have no clue what you're on about. What's a pita tube? What's PITA to begin with? As far as I know the adjustments both the height and lateral adjustments are made using screws, somewhere on the housings. Not sure where though, if that still is helpful.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PITA is pain in the ass..know where adjustments are obviously,don't know why there is some sort of nub,cap,block on the adjustment..

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
That's the problem with forums. You have to wait for someone with the knowledge to come along and look at your post. Maybe that person is out with their family rather than hanging on SS. And being so impatient (with many of your posts getting bumps of some form after 4 hours) doesn't bring lots of love.

·
Super Moderator
3,795 Posts
That's the problem with forums. You have to wait for someone with the knowledge to come along and look at your post. Maybe that person is out with their family rather than hanging on SS. And being so impatient (with many of your posts getting bumps of some form after 4 hours) doesn't bring lots of love.
+1

·
Super Moderator
3,795 Posts
Sorry ,need to adjust these. Things as I'm blinding racoon's in the trees,they need love too!!
Why don't you just take the car to a shop and have THEM adjust the headlamps? Get it over and done...

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well dang why didn't I think of that,problem is they don't have a tool to fit over the hard black plastic nub that is there and they don't have a clue either..go figure..

·
Super Moderator
3,795 Posts
Well dang why didn't I think of that,problem is they don't have a tool to fit over the hard black plastic nub that is there and they don't have a clue either..go figure..
Try the Volvo dealer...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts