SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who sells them viva has been out of stock for a long time now. any other vendors sell the wiper arm delete covers??

·
Registered
974 Posts
I need some too. I just removed my head light wipers yesterday

·
Registered
1,559 Posts

·
Registered
4,267 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
For $70 they should do them in carbon fiber! I'm replacing my DS motor instead because winter and salt are coming up here.

BTW, that carbon fiber door-mounted gauge pod is cool!
I do have them in CF if you are interested, in stock.

Henry

·
Registered
502 Posts
For $70 they should do them in carbon fiber! I'm replacing my DS motor instead because winter and salt are coming up here.

BTW, that carbon fiber door-mounted gauge pod is cool!
do you still need the motor? i have both i just took out of my car.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
do you still need the motor? i have both i just took out of my car.
It's back-ordered from IPD - provided it works well, how much do you want for the DS shipped?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
I do have them in CF if you are interested, in stock.

Henry
I am, but I don't think I'm up for a door gauge install right now. How much (in case I weaken?)

·
Registered
1,559 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I think I have some used motors if anyone is interested pm me with a price.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I recently bought the ones from CFW... The order and communication was actually great, contrary to some of the things I've been hearing other members say... however, when they arrived they didn't look anything like the ones pictured on the website and they're not even close to fitting well .. I'm going to have to spend some serious time sanding to try and make them fit correctly... I'm not thrilled... but I haven't found anyone else who supplies them... So, I guess it's time to break out the sandpaper and patience.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts