SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have started having some weird issues on my c30 recently and the dealership has been unable to located the cause of my problem so I am turning to you. Below you will find a link to a video of my car that is making very weird noises. The first noise in the video is a popping type noise when the brake is depressed hard. The other is a flutter you can hear faintly when in motion but more when you press the brake lightly. I had both rotors check and replaced and the pads replaced as well and yet here is remains. Any help would be incredible.

·
Super Moderator
15,191 Posts
Saw your post on Crew, did you ever check the caliper hanger bolts? I had one that was loose and it made this exact noise.

Did the shop bed the pads?

I would also jack up the car and spin the wheels. See if the brakes appear to be snagging on the rotor (possibly warped).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

I have started having some weird issues on my c30 recently and the dealership has been unable to located the cause of my problem so I am turning to you. Below you will find a link to a video of my car that is making very weird noises. The first noise in the video is a popping type noise when the brake is depressed hard. The other is a flutter you can hear faintly when in motion but more when you press the brake lightly. I had both rotors check and replaced and the pads replaced as well and yet here is remains. Any help would be incredible.

Have you resolved this ?

Mine is doing the same, so far I'm thinking ABS sensor is failing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts