SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to make sure everything bolts up as I expect. The newer "jewel" style lamps are much crisper and will match my aftermarket projector headlamps better.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Re: Has anyone updated taillights and 3rd brake light from 2003/2004 C70? (Schweder)

It will work. Lots of people have done it. There's a few on cardomain.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Re: Has anyone updated taillights and 3rd brake light from 2003/2004 C70? (Schweder)

be sure to post pics of what your car looks like with the projectors, I'm contemplating those as well but can't help but love how the jewel lights look as they are

·
Registered
394 Posts

the updated tail lights are a go...i added them to my 99 c70 and along with the jewel headlights i started getting the questions of is that an 04 model?

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Re: Has anyone updated taillights and 3rd brake light from 2003/2004 C70? (tigger4mayor)

got pics of the tail lights? I have jewel headlights but still have original tail lights, didn't think there was THAT big a difference.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yeah, that's what i was thinking.

The headlights are obviously a vast improvement, looks-wise, but whats the actual difference between the 2 styles of tail lights, pics definitely needed!

Azza

·
Registered
5 Posts

I did replace both head light, corner light and rear with the updated 03/04 lens for my 02 coupe.
New rear lens are lot more clear and does make it look lot nicer does go better with new clear front end.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Re: Has anyone updated taillights and 3rd brake light from 2003/2004 C70? (raz)

Still gonna need to see pics

·
Registered
394 Posts
Re: Has anyone updated taillights and 3rd brake light from 2003/2004 C70? (Barry)

hey Barry, I don't have any before pics but I will post some pics with the newer tails this weekend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts