SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone installed or used the hood grills from evolve ?
if so was it a difficult install ? or would a body shop be able to do it ? and would it be a good idea for a car from canada ( snow )

·
Registered
741 Posts
Re: has anyone installed or used the hood grills from evolve ? (mikeromano)

Get the covers and the water repellant sock for the filter if you go with the AMS. Easy to install with a cutoff wheel. Mask the area and then layout to avoid paint damage just in case.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Re: has anyone installed or used the hood grills from evolve ? (mikeromano)

I have them on my car, my friend who owns a shop did them. All he did is trace the inner cover plate on the hood and cut it out. It does come with documentation, but I positioned them a few inches higher than what was written. I'm happy. If you're ever in Brampton, drop in and I'll show you them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: has anyone installed or used the hood grills from evolve ? (lorvar)

Hmm where is your friends shop? And would he be interested in doing another one ?
Ya Ill have to come take a look see ! I have not seen any volvos around with any mods done to them

·
Registered
1,537 Posts

Quote, originally posted by lorvar »
I have them on my car, my friend who owns a shop did them. All he did is trace the inner cover plate on the hood and cut it out. It does come with documentation, but I positioned them a few inches higher than what was written. I'm happy. If you're ever in Brampton, drop in and I'll show you them.

Do you have any pics of your car? I'd love to see them.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts

Off topic but I am local to you guys as well, if you ever spot me wave!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts