SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I have a Black momentum+, blonde interior, with every option except for air suspension ordered and it will arrive in March. Usually, I have no problem waiting for things, but, I am getting really antsy. My dealership has my same build in Magic blue/blonde and Black/Amber. I am debating whether to go with one of these. Have any of you settled or chose another interior/exterior color, b/c you didn't want to wait, and regretted yourchoice?

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
If you like Magic Blue, go get it. Beautiful car. If you like amber interior the black one is also very close to your order. Grab one so you can enjoy or show it to someone significant earlier. :)

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am in a similar boat. I could build the xc90 I want and wait 5 months to get it. Or go with one they have now which has everything I want, but it also includes climate with the heated windshield. I live in SF Bay Area, so the only use I have is for morning condensation. I really don't want the windshield lines, but I'm not sure I can wait that long for a build to order.

·
Registered
66 Posts
This is all personal opinion of course.
I love the Black Momentum Plus with Blond interior look together with the 20 inch wheels and black momentum grill. The black/amber interior is nice but if you can keep the blond interior clean, I think it looks way better.
Plus the black plastic horn cover on the steering wheel looks cheap, one big reason I stayed clear of the black/amber interior. Whereas the blond colour of the plastic cover for some reason looks very nice.
AND the two tone blond steering wheel with black border in the blond interior looks awesome.
Plus the dark birchwood trim contrasts so well with the blond interior.
I say stay with your initial choice if you can keep it clean. Its an awesome combo with great contrast ( black outside, blonde inside).

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey everyone. I have a Black momentum+, blonde interior, with every option except for air suspension ordered and it will arrive in March. Usually, I have no problem waiting for things, but, I am getting really antsy. My dealership has my same build in Magic blue/blonde and Black/Amber. I am debating whether to go with one of these. Have any of you settled or chose another interior/exterior color, b/c you didn't want to wait, and regretted yourchoice?
I will go with the stock. Magic blue is an awesome color and 80% of time it looks like Black from far away. Amber is also a very cozy interior. Probably you could ask the dealer if they would like to offer you a discount on the stock one. I believe they would love to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts