SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having issues hearing and being heard via hands free. Anyone know if its a common issue? Are the audio speed adjustments a possible problem or could it be my LG G4 phone?

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
does music play through your phone->car? Try that to see if the bluetooth connection is ok. If it sounds fine, then, um, i don't know :)

·
Registered
7,367 Posts
People never have trouble hearing me when I use this feature, so if you are asking if the microphone / bluetooth system is just poorly designed, I don't think that's it.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Actually, matt just brought something to mind...

If music from phone to car is loud and clear but not phone calls (and this assumes calls through just your phone sound fine, no problems), then it might be a bad/intermittent mic.

The mic could have a bad wiring/connection which constantly puts inputs into the phone call. The result would be a horrible sound on both ends.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually, matt just brought something to mind...

If music from phone to car is loud and clear but not phone calls (and this assumes calls through just your phone sound fine, no problems), then it might be a bad/intermittent mic.

The mic could have a bad wiring/connection which constantly puts inputs into the phone call. The result would be a horrible sound on both ends.
Thanks, will have dealer check. Music works fine.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts