SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got together with 5 R owners from VT, NH, NY and Jack in his C30 for a great day in Central Vermont.

Started at the Ben and Jerry's factory, where several women were referenced via R colors, "Check out the Sonic Blue" and then progressed to a sweet drive through Smuggler's Notch. We're hoping to do it again this fall!

And a sweet video from one of the R guys that shows our amazing drive through the notch!

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Nice!
looks like a perfect day for a drive up in NE.

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was the perfect day except for the one rain cloud in the entire state that swept over our cars for about 10 minutes after the drive. I swear I'm cursed- 7 hours of hard labor to wash, clay, polish and wax the car for it to get hit by rain less than 8 hours later. ALWAYS happens to me :(

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
You and that [email protected] finger in the upper left :D

Looks like a sweet day to cruise!

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh god I know! I didn't even notice until I had uploaded them! Still getting used to the iphone, I suppose. Forgive me! And it was a perfect day :D

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
V50 and C30 effing awesome! Where did you get the Stripe?
Thanks! Made it myself using some matte black vinyl. Costs maybe $8 depending on how much you pay for the vinyl.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
I think I saw your wife on the way back Logan. I only recognize the s40 because of the ss sticker and the one fender stripe lol

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk while on the toilet.

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think I saw your wife on the way back Logan. I only recognize the s40 because of the ss sticker and the one fender stripe lol

Yeah, it was her and you really pi$$ed her off! She got freaked out when you passed her then slowed down and drafted her. She figured you were coming from our meet. I told her how cool you were so she forgave your "erratic" driving style! :p

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Yeah, it was her and you really pi$$ed her off! She got freaked out when you passed her then slowed down and drafted her. She figured you were coming from our meet. I told her how cool you were so she forgave your "erratic" driving style! :p
Hahaha. Lol

·
Registered
4,006 Posts

vio's giant cone filter lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts